Friday, November 26, 2010

Sketches and Ink


In high school I used to keep a notebook that I would just draw in all the time during class. That sort of stopped when I came to college, but in the last couple of months it has been picking up again. I draw a lot of things... and I thought that even though this has been a crochet focused blog so far, that I could share a few doodles here.

I specialize in dorky self portraits, actually.
Though this one is probably much more realistic.
And random, more serious ones. 


And then, they just get random...




These next two were actually the inspiration for a crochet pattern that I have just finished...




Which will be posted soon! 

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog very much and I like seeing you put your drawings up. Ducky is very cuddly.

    Also, pictures of boy are good - like expressions...accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what you do in monday night meeting?-Katie

    ReplyDelete

Crafts in the Interim

In the million billion years between when I posted, I was actually still crafting away! Here are some of my finished projects from the past...