Monday, February 28, 2011

Beautiful Blue Yarn


So today has been sort of One of Those Days. It is cold. I am forgetful and clumsy and frantic, and I had a midterm. The subject of my Japanese class was horribly depressing. I bungled the last few, vitally important moments of my Economics midterm. And I have another midterm tomorrow.


But I also have some gorgeous yarn waiting for me. 


And I am going to bask in that fact right now. Even though I can't go and hook it up in the gorgeous rows of shells I know it yearns to be, it is waiting for me.

And for now that is good enough to get me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crafts in the Interim

In the million billion years between when I posted, I was actually still crafting away! Here are some of my finished projects from the past...